Student iCON has been rolled out in our school and you will be coming on board!
Student iCON is a suite of Google apps that helps to better support your learning and collaboration with others..
WHEN CAN I LOG IN?
Students can start to log in from 26 Apr, once parents have given consent for students to use the MOE’s Centralised System.
HOW DO I LOG IN?
You can log in to Student iCON via this QR code or this link: https://workspace.google.com/dashboard.
You can log in via:
Default browseron your computer or mobile device.*
*For Android devices, logging in via Microsoft Edge and Firefox browsers is recommended.
You cannot log in via:
Mobile apps (e.g. Gmail app, Apple Mail app, etc.) until further notice.
WHAT ARE YOUR LOGIN DETAILS?
Student iCON email address
- This will be shared in class.
- The same password you use for school’s devices and Wi-Fi network.
WHAT IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, visit https://go.gov.sg/jyssoe to reset your password.
WHAT CAN I LOOK FORWARD TO?
- Jamboard and Meet: Brainstorm with your teachers and classmates on a virtual whiteboard over video conferencing.
- Classroom: Access lesson materials easily and be alerted of upcoming assignment deadlines.
- Drive: Share and collaborate on documents with your teachers and classmates easily.
For a step by step guide, please refer to this file: Student iCON Onboarding Guide.pdf
SSOE/Student ICON Password Reset Form
If the form below is not loaded, you can also fill it in at here.
Powered by FormSG