Emergency Evacuation Drill
All Junyuan Secondary School students should familiarise themselves with the emergency evacuation procedure so that they will be able to react in a calm and speedy manner should an emergency occur within the school premises. A copy of evacuation routes is displayed in all room
- There will be a continuous ringing of the alarm (about 1 minute) followed by an announcement over the PA system to confirm evacuation.
- Everyone is to remain in position and keep quiet. If you are outside, proceed to the nearest room/place with a PA speaker where you can hear the announcement.
Evacuation procedures during emergency drill
At Assembly Area:
- Refrain from talking and making noise.
- Listen to instructions.
- Stay within your lines and with your class.
- Do not leave the assembly area unless with permission from the teachers.
- Stay calm and be patient.
Stand down/ Termination of Emergency
- The P/VP will announce the stand down.
- Further instructions/ debriefing will then be given for the next course of actions.
Latest update: 3 Jan 2019